Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to stay?

User Info Menu

Re: Where to stay?

Hi Am79.
    My place for many years has been the White Sands, IMO, the best value on the beach. Great family that owns it, nice beach area, a nice popular bar , great staff. The rooms are basic, but immaculately clean, with an amazing housekeeping staff. Each room, has great ac, a small fridge, always good hot water, and depending on which floor you are on, each room has a terrace, or balcony. Fun , lively place during the day, but nice, relaxing quiet at night. You cannot beat this nice, smaller, resort......

User Info Menu

Alfreds 60 plus tax per nite

User Info Menu

Like Cap said, it’s all about the big picture, being back to the rock. IMO pick a reasonably priced room at a location that suits you, be it on the beach or the cliffs, spread your wings from there. You’ll get dozens of hotel recommendations, go with your gut.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    A few lovely properties around $100us a night & on the beach (though not sure what the rates might become since Covid)...
    White Sands, Travellers, Firefly, Yellow Bird.
    Maybe decide what your basic requirements include & go from there.
    Hello, thank you. I decided to book my first week up on West End at Samsara and my second week down on the beach at White Sands. I am looking forward to the 2 locations.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    What places are interesting you?
    I decided on Samsara for 1 week and White Sands for the second week.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    Beach Club Condos are also in budget that time of year (try for A23 or A24, ocean front ocean view, huge balcony). Also, I would not hesitate to call some of the pricier properties directly and let them know your budget. They may be willing to take whatever they can get during what is normally a very slow time of year even without a pandemic. 1 more would be Beach House Villas/Condos. Those are rented through the condo office and also on VRBO.
    I didn't even think about calling directly to see if I could find a good deal. I wish I had checked back here before I booked that way I could have done so. Thanks for the good information, much appreciated.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Hi Am79.
    My place for many years has been the White Sands, IMO, the best value on the beach. Great family that owns it, nice beach area, a nice popular bar , great staff. The rooms are basic, but immaculately clean, with an amazing housekeeping staff. Each room, has great ac, a small fridge, always good hot water, and depending on which floor you are on, each room has a terrace, or balcony. Fun , lively place during the day, but nice, relaxing quiet at night. You cannot beat this nice, smaller, resort......
    Hi Jojo, thanks I did book my second week at White Sands it was actually my first choice till I decided I wanted to split up the two week between the cliffs and the beach.