Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to stay?

User Info Menu

Talking Where to stay?

Hello Everyone.
    I am finally coming back to Negril in September after 15 years.
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I should stay since it's been so long since I have been in Negril.
    I stayed at Nirvana my first visit it was beautiful, my 2nd visit was at a small place across from the beach.
    I don't remember they name but it was a 2 story pink and white house.
    Anyways I would like to know if there any places that anyone recommends after so long.
    Thanks for the help and info.

User Info Menu

Re: Where to stay?

What’s your daily lodging budget and what amenities would you like?? The lodging section on this site is a great place to start looking.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AM79 View Post
    Hello Everyone.
    I am finally coming back to Negril in September after 15 years.
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I should stay since it's been so long since I have been in Negril.
    I stayed at Nirvana my first visit it was beautiful, my 2nd visit was at a small place across from the beach.
    I don't remember they name but it was a 2 story pink and white house.
    Anyways I would like to know if there any places that anyone recommends after so long.
    Thanks for the help and info.
    Please visit our Where To Stay section. You can check out Resorts, Boutique Hotels and even Villas and Guesthouses!

https://negril.com/hotels/
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Hi. I would prefer nothing over $100 but I also want to be on the beach side. I have looked at the lodging section, but I just don't know exactly what I want.

User Info Menu

Hi Rob. I have looked at the where to stay section and am having trouble picking a place. I was just hoping some recommendations from people could help me narrow it down since it had been so long since I have visited Negril.

Administrator

User Info Menu

What places are interesting you?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Idle Awhile or Coco LaPalm

User Info Menu

A few lovely properties around $100us a night & on the beach (though not sure what the rates might become since Covid)...
    White Sands, Travellers, Firefly, Yellow Bird.
    Maybe decide what your basic requirements include & go from there.

User Info Menu

Beach Club Condos are also in budget that time of year (try for A23 or A24, ocean front ocean view, huge balcony). Also, I would not hesitate to call some of the pricier properties directly and let them know your budget. They may be willing to take whatever they can get during what is normally a very slow time of year even without a pandemic. 1 more would be Beach House Villas/Condos. Those are rented through the condo office and also on VRBO.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AM79 View Post
    Hi. I would prefer nothing over $100 but I also want to be on the beach side. I have looked at the lodging section, but I just don't know exactly what I want.
    AM79, You want to be back in Negril. Pick a place, any place that fits.

After that it won't be the room you're staying in............ it will be you being back!

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave