Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Travel from Negril to USA

User Info Menu

Cool Travel from Negril to USA

We are planning a trip to the Negril for August 30. I’ve been trying to find information on whether or not US citizens traveling from Jamaica back to the United States would be required to quarantine back in the USA. Does Anyone have that information?

Hoping everyone is well. Can’t wait to return.

User Info Menu

Re: Travel from Negril to USA

Quote Originally Posted by flhrbill View Post
    We are planning a trip to the Negril for August 30. I’ve been trying to find information on whether or not US citizens traveling from Jamaica back to the United States would be required to quarantine back in the USA. Does Anyone have that information?

Hoping everyone is well. Can’t wait to return.
    I don't honestly think anyone can know or hope to know what will be happening with this global pandemic in September (assuming that is when you will be returning). I can only offer this opinion. If Jamaica remains successful in managing this covid-19 problem and the Negril area continues to not have an outbreak, your return home will be more of a problem for you going back into a covid-19 problem than you leaving one and thus being possibly infected.

Personally, I would continue with my plans and keep yourself safe until you leave and, after your vacation, your return home should be just fine.

JMO
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.