Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The Official Covid-19 Resilience Protocols 119 pages

Administrator

User Info Menu

The Official Covid-19 Resilience Protocols 119 pages

Here is the link to the PDF for the Phase 1 reopening from June 15th to June 30th!

https://negril.com/Covid-19%20Resili...0Protocols.pdf
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: The Official Covid-19 Resilience Protocols 119 pages

Thank you for posting the Phase 1 protocols. Have protocols for Phase 2, after June 15 been published? We will be arriving August 30.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flhrbill View Post
    Thank you for posting the Phase 1 protocols. Have protocols for Phase 2, after June 15 been published? We will be arriving August 30.
    No, they will be finalized once some data is available from the June 15th to 30th phase. But they do want the southcoast open during Phase 2.

User Info Menu

After looking thru the protocols, there's nothing major that would keep me from the island...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    After looking thru the protocols, there's nothing major that would keep me from the island...
    Me too. It is just a matter of timing in my estimation. If you are so eager to go too soon, then you stand a better chance to be "bummed out" by any protocols in place. If you plan for November or later, I think you have a much better chance of having a normal vacation. Of course, nothing is guaranteed.

JMO
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

they seriously need a "Reader Digest" version.....short and to the point
    mi personally don't know too many Jamaicans that could read all that nor comprehend all the info...…
    and mi personally don't know too many Tourist that would take the time out to read all dat...…

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    mi personally don't know too many Jamaicans that could read all that nor comprehend all the info...…
    and mi personally don't know too many Tourist that would take the time out to read all dat...…

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Wow! I just had a meeting yesterday with 20+ Jamaicans on Zoom who all read it and comprehended it, paying closest attention to the areas that effect them the most. That is why the 119 pages have each section broken out as it was done. Hoteliers and workers are taking this very seriously. There are daily training sessions for workers and detailed guidance for the property owners.

This is today's sessions:

Name:  103467164_3128497530531030_3657029557454220447_o.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  122.0 KB

User Info Menu

I am forced to read long reports and messages as part of my work. I just scan over what doesn't seem to apply to me or the business and concentrated on the areas that do. This protocol was no different. It is pretty much "common sense" rules and regulations as only the Jamaican Government can do

But, still nothing that stakeholders and concerned tourists can't understand.

IMO
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Maybe this is more to your liking... no reading involved:

Administrator

User Info Menu

Tourists can use this card to follow the steps and protocols:

Name:  Tourist Experience Map_05 June Resilient Corridor vFF-page-001(1).jpg
Views: 763
Size:  999.8 KB