Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Onsite Trip Report - Part 4 "Food and Stuff"

User Info Menu

I keep wanting to try one of those naseberries.......when are they in season?

Sweetness, you definitely have to give us a full report when you try it!

Oh, and I am LOVING your reports, so please don't stop!

User Info Menu

Sweetness I love reading your reports, and I just wish I cooked like you, your meals look so delicous, maybe can come by the far west end for a cooking lessons lol

User Info Menu

Love your reports Sweetness. I gained two pounds just looking at the wonderful food pictures.

User Info Menu

Thank for your time and effort in making these reports and blessing us with such incredible pictures. I will be at the Westender next Thurs on the 1st, and because of your precious delicious picture of curry shrimp, that's the first meal I want to try! Please keep 'em coming!

User Info Menu

Good Morning Everyone~

You are all making me smile big this mornin. Thanks for your posts. Jas I look fwd to meeting you.

Busy preping for the big US Thksgiving meal = I have invited the staff who feel like friends already after less than 2 wks. Then off to Canoe later for rum and steel drum....Gonna tip one for my gyal Miss Blue the Pan Queen and get some photos too of the festivities. I am not a big partier but this sounds too fun to miss.

I am giving thanks today for all of you. Bless....to be continued.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Marley - gardener said the nasberries are ripe mid December "ish" - they do not look like berries....look like a giant kiwi or something.....curious about them. If you get one first let me know ha! Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness for checking on that info for me. I tried to find one on our last trip but no luck. I wont be back until April......can you ask him if they will still be around then?
    I have just been wanting to try one for so long since I heard people comparing them to skittles and the like, it just sounds so unusual and interesting.
    I cant wait to hear your report if you get to try one! Also, if you try any other unusual fruit, or anything new please report that too. I am always wanting to try new things while there. Last time I had some guineps and they were good!

Happy Thanksgiving!

User Info Menu

Please keep up with the excellent on-site reports/photos, Sweetness. They're getting me through until my next trip and I appreciate them very, very much!