Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up,down,Yes,No.

User Info Menu

Up,down,Yes,No.

Should I stay, or should I go? Arrive 11-30 til Dec,9th. Thinking about never going back. Think it's possible? What would you do?

User Info Menu

Is there a good reason not to go back!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Poolguy, Did you ever hear the Little Feet song,"Time Loves a Hero?" The part about the uncle and Puerto Rico? Is it really such an unusual thought? Beach,Spliffs,Jerk,Cliffs. Not necessarily in that order.

User Info Menu

you could swap, i'll go to negril and you come and work at a fog bound Heathrow, (at the momment) and on the date you travel uk has a national strike

User Info Menu

Hmmm..i would pretend I was going to stay.....then be reasonable and come back home My "reasonable brain "and my" what the hell do what you want "are always having a arm wrestle Hey squirl maybe we will see you there ..

User Info Menu

Thinking of never going back where? Home or to Jamaica?
    Get booking see you down there book pack and go and if you want answers on if you should stay in Jamaica and never go home I think you may get a biased opinion from us lot

User Info Menu

you can stay forever with the proper visa or papers/documentation......and if can afford it....and can manage the culture differences.....and don't won't miss anyone at home. I would love to split my time eventually.......if you haven't already, try a long stay first to make sure its what you desire. Bless your dream.....
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smokingsquirl View Post
    Should I stay, or should I go? What would you do?
    Stay in your likkle cottage in Negril and lay in your hammock watching the birds.

User Info Menu

if you will be "illegal" you will be tracked down eventually and sent back at your expense (or family's)
    we know of such as case, she lasted 1 1/2 yrs in the hills
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Smokingsquirrel - look me up when you arrive. Let's talk restaurants, lol. My JA cell is 876-883-7621. I'm in Negril through mid-January.
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE