Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, kinda nailed the new protocols....

User Info Menu

Re: Well, kinda nailed the new protocols....

Flhrbill, Also from RI!

User Info Menu

“In any event, our group of 8 is unable to meet the pre-testing protocol and doesn't feel welcome in Jamaica so we will need to cancel.“

What an arrogant, selfish, privileged attitude. Maybe Jamaica isn’t really for you.
    As a third world country “flying by the seat of their pants”. They have been more successful at controlling this nonsense than most 1st world countries.
    It’s really not all about you.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I'm sorry if my comments sounded that way. I really do understand the threat to JA from hot spot communities. It's just that our group has been very careful and planned to continue to protect anyone we came in contact with in JA, of course. Upstate New York and New York in general has been successful in controlling the virus, so it is disappointing that our state is still considered a threat. Very sorry if my comments were offensive to anyone. I believe my disappointment was worded incorrectly and please accept my sincere apologies.

User Info Menu

I also apologize for snapping. Strange daze indeed.
    Peace
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bonster View Post
    I'm sorry if my comments sounded that way. I really do understand the threat to JA from hot spot communities. It's just that our group has been very careful and planned to continue to protect anyone we came in contact with in JA, of course. Upstate New York and New York in general has been successful in controlling the virus, so it is disappointing that our state is still considered a threat. Very sorry if my comments were offensive to anyone. I believe my disappointment was worded incorrectly and please accept my sincere apologies.
    I can sympathize with how you feel. I am in the current "hot spot" state; Florida. And, although I am doing all I can to keep from getting infected, the stigma of "Florida" will follow me until it gets under control..If ever.

I can only say I booked for early October so I hope it will be different by then.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Thank you, Rob. Be safe. Be well

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airswift View Post
    So you go thru all the planning and expense for your vacation. You follow all the rules if you can ever figure them out. And then at the last minute somebody somewhere decides no you can't come.
    Have I got that right?
    No. I corrected that portion. It was left in by accident.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Barb111 View Post
    I am still unclear, ...some may still be asked to upload them...You may not have time at that point to be tested.
    That has been edited. It was left in by accident.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

My local driver sent this to me. I am booked for the last 2 weeks in July. Looks like I will be needing a pre-test, but may not need to upload it.

Name:  Jamaica Dashboard.jpeg
Views: 426
Size:  118.4 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    I can sympathize with how you feel. I am in the current "hot spot" state; Florida. And, although I am doing all I can to keep from getting infected, the stigma of "Florida" will follow me until it gets under control..If ever.

I can only say I booked for early October so I hope it will be different by then.
    I'm booking for early Oct to mid Oct. also from Florida! Hoping for the state govt. get their s__t together.
    B
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]