Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Wanted to add my opinion

User Info Menu

Wanted to add my opinion

First off I'd like to give a big thanks to rob and others that provided very useful information. I was getting info from the message board before my travel agent could provide it. Maybe I can help some folks too. I'm just getting back from my Jamaica trip and while I do leave unfulfilled it's no ones fault, just the way we have to do things for the moment. Unfortunately, my resort( royalton) didnt open back up in time for my trip so we had no other choice but to move to ocho rios as everything was booked that was open in negril. Been to negril twice so this was my first time venturing out. It was good to see another part of the country but negril is my spot. To those looking to travel anytime soon, check these boards and do so research. Things change by the day. I didnt learn of having to stay at the resort until I showed up a bummer but understandable. Jamaica has their stuff together and yes it might be a bit of a hassle its completely understandable. They have to protect their own first. Honestly it was scary going back into the States bc of the lack of protocols ( none besides a mask) keep and open mind and take into consideration the time we are in. Everyone needs each other more than ever. This trip was nothing as to what I'm use to but I dont regret going at all. I'm already planning trip #4.

User Info Menu

Re: Wanted to add my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Jamaica has their stuff together and yes it might be a bit of a hassle its completely understandable. They have to protect their own first. Honestly it was scary going back into the States bc of the lack of protocols ( none besides a mask) keep and open mind and take into consideration the time we are in. Everyone needs each other more than ever. This trip was nothing as to what I'm use to but I dont regret going at all. I'm already planning trip #4.
    ❣️❣️❣️