Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTU's "PULL UP FRIDAY"S"

User Info Menu

LTU's "PULL UP FRIDAY"S"

Wa gwan Negril and abroad. Aubie here at LTU. Last Friday was our first of many "PULL UP FRIDAY"S" It was a huge success. 22 Pac was here pulling up the past on all your favorite songs. Old Reggae hits, the sweet sounds of Motown, and a likkle Rock'n Roll. The party went on till 2am and it was a fun time for everyone. This Friday promises to be even BIGGA and BETTA so please join me and the rest of the LTU Team this Friday. We have the L and T now we just need U. Don't forget you’re dancing shoes.

User Info Menu

I am so there.Do you have an online menu anywhere?

User Info Menu

This sounds awesome......I hope you are still doing this in April 2012!
    We love LTU!

User Info Menu

22 Pac? Would that be my little brother Ricky Shaw?
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Ooh, that sounds like fun.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

see you soon!!

Peace,
    Islander
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Sounds like a great time!! Soon come...LTU has to have one of the most beautiful settings on the cliffs.

User Info Menu

Aubie, See you Weds. night for sunset. You should post some pictures, you can't believe the effect photos of the cliffs have. David.

User Info Menu

LTU Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    I am so there.Do you have an online menu anywhere?
    I'm sorry we do not have a menu on line yet. We have a full menu for tonight until 10:30pm. After we will be serving Aubie's home made burgers and jerk chicken skewers. I hope to see you tonight, Aubie

User Info Menu

Yes its Ricky the best DJ in Negril. Hope to see you tonight.
    Bless,
    Aubie