Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: NBCC Certified!

Administrator

User Info Menu

NBCC Certified!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: NBCC Certified!

I spent 4 months at NBCC before and during the quarantine and enjoyed every second of it. Everyone went out of their way to make sure I was alright and wanted for nothing. Housekeeping a couple times a week, security front and back, excellent AC and WIFI. I even had a new smart TV to while away the time. Jean bought me 3 tomato plants and I replanted spring onion tips and callaloo so I did a little gardening as well. This is truly my home away from home and I pray everyone stays safe until I can return. I always wanted to be on a deserted island....I came close to getting my wish! Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable.....this was the best vacation ever!
    `

User Info Menu

Great place, our second home since 1984
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Stayed there on our first visit in 1983, the beginning of a long love affair with Negril which has brought us back once
    or twice a year since. Although I must confess we have stayed West End for years. We were there for New Years this year at
    LTU and would be planning our summer slow season trip right now. Soon come.

User Info Menu

Love the place! It was where we landed totally by luck on our first stay and Jamaica visit in 89. Looking forward to my balcony ocean view in February. Jean is the best!!