Quote Originally Posted by Gabriello View Post
Please consider that not only hotels are open but also businesses that offer excursions are open.. both approved by JTB.. so how can excursion companies be approved to open (with Covid restrictions), while at the same time ALL visitors are supposed to stay on their hotel property???? Common sense people... The same JTB that certified the hotels, certified the excursion companies… SMH

I have a residence in Georgia an was leaving out of ATL, where the the Mayor requires masks in public places, and at the same time the Governor was suing her... clearly heading in a direction of being added to the high risk list, I went ahead and took pre-test while not required as an insurance policy against stupid leadership of the state...

So had I not been considerate of the conditions and the risk... I would not have ever taken the test.... but as my post said.. my family is from the island and I am not here as a mere tourist, but my knowledge of how the island works I :

1 - Took the precautions of taking a test while not required
2 - Answered the question as if any other person who would NOT been required to take the test would have answered, since I could not respond with a test result...

I am proud of having knowledge of how the island works and knowing and understanding how "the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing".

As for ordering meals... hahahaha.. no I prepare my meals in my apartment. If the Prime Minister and the Jamaica Tourism Board are not on the same page with regulations and restrictions, do you think that the unregulated "Jamaica Uber" could ensure produce and/or meals are delivered with sanitary protocols being adhered to? Gimme a break...

If you have any doubts in vacationing in Jamaica because of someone who has experience in traveling here shared some common sense... Then stay your ass at home...
Oh your such a sweat heart. I bet Georgia really misses you.