Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If someone granted you a $1 million cash, would you go straight to Negril?

User Info Menu

Absolutely!

User Info Menu

big time, soon come

User Info Menu

I would travel the world....lots of places to see!!

User Info Menu

i would actually hit Hawaii first, i have travelled to oahu, and maui, on seperate trips - and i like them both VERY MUCH.. however it just isnt cost feasible for me to travel there.. i can go to jamaica 2-3 times for what it costs to do hawaii.. dont get me wrong,i love jamaica - but if i had a million dollar gift, i would probably buy a meager property on oahu.. and go to jamaica on vacation.. lol

User Info Menu

In a Hot Minute!

User Info Menu

Let's see........I would take 6 months off of work, go straight to Negril and negotiate a price for a month on the cliffs, then go to Bluefields and stay at Natania's Guest House for 2 weeks, and travel around that area and on the way to the next destination, Ocho Rios and Port Maria I would stay at local places and, then spend 2 weeks in Port Antonio and Port Maria, travel around that area, then a few nights in Kingston, then go into the interior heading north, then back south and go to Long Bay and Alligator pond, then onto Treasure Beach for 2 weeks and then back to Negril for a month, then go back to the place I found most interesting......One can Dream.
    Last edited by Huahine; 11-24-2011 at 03:02 AM.

User Info Menu

Does a bear **** in the woods??

User Info Menu

Oh yes, with the intention of purchasing something permanent.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Please have John Beresford Tipton send a private message so I can give hime my street address. Michael Anthony needs to be able to find me eeasily and then I'll know the answer to your question.
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marblehead View Post
    Please have John Beresford Tipton send a private message so I can give hime my street address. Michael Anthony needs to be able to find me eeasily and then I'll know the answer to your question.
    Man you're as old as dirt....me too!
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave