Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If someone granted you a $1 million cash, would you go straight to Negril?

User Info Menu

Ha Ha Ha.....me too!!

User Info Menu

mi won some money on tues euro lotto not much but enough to get me as far as ireland on the plane

User Info Menu

Easy call... Philippines
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kbisiar

User Info Menu

I would be on the first plane out ... and if it wasn't soon enough - I'd charter one (my plan is to win the LottoMax at $50 million, so chartering a plane? NO PROBLEM!!).
    And when I get there, I will post on this board to all of you and host one hell of a partay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! (BYOB, let's not be frivolous!!! .... Just kidding!)
    You can get to anywhere from Negril ... sounds like a great starting point.

User Info Menu

P.S. I love Canada and being a Canadian .... but with $50 million in my pocket .... I would soooooo not be here in Winter!!!! Changing my tires to winter tires would be replaced with a taxi ride to the airport!

User Info Menu

Ummm...not to be a party pooper, but personally? NO- if I went anywhere right away, it would probably be Portland. It is interesting to read other answers. IRIE! *IG
    Last edited by Island Girl; 11-24-2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Addition
    β€œIt is better to travel well than to arrive.” – Buddha

User Info Menu

We would be in Negril, almost immediately

User Info Menu

Hmmm, first I would tithe a minimum of 10% to several people and organizations that have had a significant influence in my life. Then I would set aside what was needed for taxes, then I would hire a well-skilled and personable assistant to help me in my work, then I would take care of the wants and needs of some family and friends, and then I'd be cool to do ~ whatever ~ !!

I like being able to say yes!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airportworker View Post
    mi won some money on tues euro lotto not much but enough to get me as far as ireland on the plane
    Well good for you AW! Its a beginning

User Info Menu

I would put half of what was left after taxes away for my sons' college...

The other half? I would immediately fly to Toronto to pick up Manda81, then straight to Negril..!