Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If someone granted you a $1 million cash, would you go straight to Negril?

User Info Menu

I would be straight there but if the million is in american that would not keep me there forever.A big decent house with a swimming pool can cost that then of course I would need living costs BUT I could sure have fun with it while it lasted.Probably would invest it into something out there.Ok I am ready and waiting where is my million?
    I have nothing in this country holding me back at all.As soon as I get enough cash I am GONE without a second thought and hopefully never have to look back

User Info Menu

I would call up my party friend Bertie and get him to pick me up in his friends private jet and simply explain PARTY TIME BERTIE!!! and I would still be a voluntary helper for those that need it

User Info Menu

I think Jamaica would be outa the running for us as far as living there but I would still vacation in JA. If I won a million dollars I would go/move to Belize or Montserrat.

User Info Menu

Someone told me that if you want to make a million in Jamaica, bring 2 million.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

We would be in JA in a heart beat no question's asked.

User Info Menu

Lol, is this a trick question?

User Info Menu

No question, I'd be there in a minute!