Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If someone granted you a $1 million cash, would you go straight to Negril?

User Info Menu

If someone granted you a $1 million cash, would you go straight to Negril?

Yes, I would, and I would be there for a LONG time ..... We can dream, can't we?

User Info Menu

I don't know, let me see......QUICK, someone give me a Million Dollars!

Yeah, I am thinking the answer would be yes.....but still, I would like to test the theory!

User Info Menu

Red face

I may go straight to Negril for a few days-but then I'd be on my way to the North coast, Port Antonio, Mandeville and the beautiful Cockpit country !!!
    Last edited by suzengrace; 11-23-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Eventually....
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

To be honest...not likely
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

No question.

User Info Menu

Yes! For a while and travel the rest of Jamaica.

User Info Menu

but thats only £644,416.42 or €749.800.22 not sure if that would be enough to last, maybe if won the euro millions lotto £30 million US$46 million €34 million i might be able to

User Info Menu

Probably not. There is so many places in the world i would love to visit, but just can't afford either the time off or the destination. So i would try one of those places first.

User Info Menu

Hell, yes!