Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rob

User Info Menu

Rob

Can u find out for me if Fun Holiday is actually open? I heard 7/20 but can't get an answer there. Someone else saud they are still working on renovations. I'm coming very soon and if I'm in quarantine for 14 days, I want to be there A I. Thanks so much and possibly see u soon.

Janet

User Info Menu

Re: Rob

[QUOTE=leigh;217619]Can u find out for me if Fun Holiday is actually open? I heard 7/20 but can't get an answer there. Someone else saud they are still working on renovations. I'm coming very soon and if I'm in quarantine for 14 days, I want to be there A I. Thanks so much and possibly see u soon.

Janet,
    That is what we love about Fun Holiday. Even if there isn't enough people for buffet they will make you great meals. And you can't beat the AI price. We starting staying at Fun Holiday in 2011 on our 7th the trip since 95 and we only stay there now. April would have been our 9th stay at Fun Holiday but since it got cancelled I am so hopefull we will be there in November! Be sure and post about updates when you return.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Rob

Fun Holiday is open!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!