Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sunset Negril good read

User Info Menu

Sunset Negril good read

Starts off kinda slow but once it gets going I was'nt able to set it down. Great book Kahuna3. Now I have to read "walk good". Not sure if I will make the trip this year so spending alot of time on this board.

User Info Menu

loved them both!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Name:  SSN_Banner.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  47.8 KB

Thank you both for the feedback, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the story. I can tell you that it was a blast to write it And now that I'm done, I kind of miss spending time with the characters in Negril every day.
    I often think that I could have had Thomas and Danika do/see/experience a lot more during their time there, but that would have been too much of a self indulgence.

Could you do me a favor and post a review on Amazon.com? You have to log in, but from there its straigtforward.
    I would appreciate it - as well as anyone else who has read the novel and might be inclined to do so.

K3

Here is a link to 'Sunset Negril' on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Sunset-Negril-...2170407&sr=8-1

Brasi - this is for you:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Is that a Grumman Mallard like Chalk's used to fly?
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Is that what Buffett flies?

Respect,
    Col. Andy

User Info Menu

That's a Grumman Goose - G21
    Buffett used to have a Widgeon, (which he crashed on a water landing in Miami) but he now has a 'new' Goose, and a couple of other airplanes. The Goose is the 'big brother' of the Widgeon and the Mallard is the big brother of the Goose. I have an old wooden Widgeon propeller hanging in my house.

Name:  82RS72_c.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  84.3 KB

The last Goose was built in 1945.
    Its a beauty of an airplane - I had the opportunity to ride one this past summer.
    The livery of the Goose in the photo is the one I chose for Danika's Buccaneer's Bliss in Sunset Negril.

Here's a YouTube of my Goose ride:
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'