Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: November trip

User Info Menu

November trip

Jaws and I are still trying and are booked for Thanksgiving time this year.If nothing changes and it's a quarantied deal and we are staying at Fun Holiday how do we get food ? Do we have to order in to play by the rules? I know we can stock up on liquor at the airport but we will need mixers etc... Can we just take a chance and walk to close by food venues that are open.We have to be able to move around a bit or we would have to do AI and that's not our deal these days!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: November trip

I am a bit confused with your statement "If nothing changes and it's a quarantied deal".

If nothing changes, its NOT a quarantine deal. Have you read this thread?

https://negril.com/forum/showthread....Less-Confusion

If things change and its some kind of quarantine we will have to wait and see what the rules are at the time...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Jaws and I are still trying and are booked for Thanksgiving time this year.If nothing changes and it's a quarantied deal and we are staying at Fun Holiday how do we get food ? Do we have to order in to play by the rules? I know we can stock up on liquor at the airport but we will need mixers etc... Can we just take a chance and walk to close by food venues that are open.We have to be able to move around a bit or we would have to do AI and that's not our deal these days!
    We love the food at Fun Holiday, Go AI and you can still go out when you want to. Or you don't have to worry if you want to just chill! The AI drinks are 10 -10. We grab drinks for our room too.We are planning on November at Fun Holiday too!
    Last edited by Celinda; 08-03-2020 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Add

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob,we read and hear to much stuff from too many places,hope to see you and Lisa in November,with our masks on of coarse!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Thanks Rob,we read and hear to much stuff from too many places,hope to see you and Lisa in November,with our masks on of coarse!!
    billndonna, I agree that too much information that changes all the time makes it difficult to plan for a trip in the future. I had a nice email from the place where I will be staying in October and it has me a little less anxious now that I know what their situation is. I just have to stay healthy in Florida until then. Get a test and results prior to 10 days before I am to leave to get permission (I understand) and then follow the protocols in place at that time.

When you boil it down to to the basics, it doesn't seem that daunting. I have more concern with Florida than Jamaica.

Have a safe trip.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.