Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AI, which on why do you prefer?

User Info Menu

AI, which on why do you prefer?

My wife and our friends are are wanting AI, so I got out voted. I like the local owned hotels,IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Re: AI, which on why do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    My wife and our friends are are wanting AI, so I got out voted. I like the local owned hotels,IMO
    Me?? I would consider new friends and a divorce! (just kidding)

Sorry. Can't help. Never went A.I. before. Good luck and I hope you get something you like.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Me?? I would consider new friends and a divorce! (just kidding)

Sorry. Can't help. Never went A.I. before. Good luck and I hope you get something you like.
    I agree, I'm more of the local vibe person. I don't want to be in the "trapped walls"!! IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Vince, can you please provide some insight as to why they are focused on an AI?

Back in the early 90's, my ex and I preferred the AI's because they included scuba diving and unlimited beverages.
    After my divorce, I preferred the non-AI's to get closer to Jamaica.
    When my GF and her kids wanted to try Jamaica, we choose Coco La Palm. They didn't want to go to a large resort, but also wanted some creature comforts and to be on the beach.

If there concern is safety, I felt most safe at either Sea Star Inn or Coco La Palm.
    As much as I liked the Sandals and Couples resorts for all the amenities they offered, Security wasn't one of their better services. It may seem like safety in numbers, but in actuality, that was not the case.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Oh we have been several times before to Jamaica. I prefer drinking beer & eating with local's. Safety not a concern. I know what to look for and not go where i do or do not belong. IMO. I just got out voted, by our guest. But i'll drag them out to see the beauty of Jamaica has to offer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I dont know when you are going but the Riu Palace has rooms for 150 which is a great deal. Its a very nice property with great service

User Info Menu

CSA has everything included, everything, Booze excellent food sunset catamaran cruise diving they even set up a full bar in your room but your never more than a few steps from an open bar .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    CSA has everything included, everything, Booze excellent food sunset catamaran cruise diving they even set up a full bar in your room but your never more than a few steps from an open bar .
    Used to go AI but not for 20 years now.

Wait, they set up a bar in your room? Hmm. What is CSA?

User Info Menu

Vince - let them do AI and you do local Seriously, I have never done AI and I go alone all the time. I love my local hotel and staff and wandering for food. There are so many great places to see and eat.

Oh, no matter which you choose, PLEASE post photos. I prefer them to long, drawn out written reports.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Couples Swept Away , and I do mean everything is included