Quote Originally Posted by shetrytea View Post
What exactly is the corridor? I'm coming in September and booked a hotel on beach road not all inclusive. So what does that mean exactly? How far can I go from my hotel..its near bourbon..lol.
For brevity, I only included the description from Negril to the airport.

The Resilient Corridors

For the protection of locals and visitors alike, the Resilient Corridors were created to encourage safe tourism practices through the strict delivery of service that conform to a rigorous set of COVID-19 protocols and approved by the The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). Within the resilient corridor, the tourism service delivery operators permitted to accept guests have been inspected and are compliant with the required standards of training, protective equipment and processes. All employees and patrons of these facilities are required to observe the established protocols of hand hygiene, social/physical distancing and wearing of masks in public spaces.

The Resilient Corridors comprise two (2) parts:

Part 1: A Northern segment stretching from Negril in Westmoreland across the northern coastline to Port Antonio in Portland.
Part 2: A South Coast segment running from Milk River in Clarendon westward to Negril in Westmoreland

Part 1 Description:

This part of the area spans approximately 294 Km and runs from the Western most point of the island starting on the road in front the Negril Light House at West End Road, running along the main coastal road in a Northerly direction to the Negril-Round-About.

From the Negril Round About along Norman Manley Boulevard which includes both seaward side and landward side and continues north towards the North Negril River Bridge/North Negril River Crossing.

From the North Negril River Crossing running East along the main road (A1/North Coast Highway) through Lucea, to Montego Bay to Alice Eldemire Drive North to the intersection of Alice Eldemire Drive and Howard Cook Boulevard then East along Howard Cook Boulevard to the intersection with The Queens Drive on to the A1 Road ( North coast Highway).

For the full description, click the following JTB link:

https://www.visitjamaica.com/travela...ent-corridors/