Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Americans.....

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving Americans.....

I'm frying a turkey and watching football...cool front came through and it's going to be 70° and sunny........Have a Great day all...

And you Canadians and Jamaicans and Europeans ...celebrate with us....

Next week end is Negril week end for me....
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Give Thanks.

User Info Menu

Right back at ya Captain and Miss G!!! Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your Negril trip!

I read this prayer today and it seemed perfect...so, I share it if you don't mind.

We thank Thee for food and remember the hungry
    We thank Thee for health and remember the sick
    We thank Thee for freedom and remember the enslaved
    May these remembrances stir us to service
    That Thy gifts to us may be used for others.
    Amen

I know how you and Miss G give to others as many do on this wonderful board. May it inspire us to continue to give the most important gift...ourselves and our love to all. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

User Info Menu

That was beautiful, Yetta.

User Info Menu

Wishing you and yours a Happy Turkey Day too Captn.
    Throwing together a pseudo-dinner in Negril today for the staff and myself.....enjoy yours (never had fried turkey but sounds delicious) and travel safe next week.

Yetta you are the sweetest soul. Stealing that prayer - bless you and yours......
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving, to you and yours, CaptainD, as well as the rest of the boardie family! Love the prayer, Yetta. Going to write it down and incorporate it into our prayers today. Have so much to be thankful for. It's supposed to reach 62 degrees today (wooo-hoooo!) here in South Dakota and traveling should go smoothly! Hasn't been that warm in November since 1914.