Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beach vendors

User Info Menu

Beach vendors

We always enjoy the locals who walk along the beach and sing etc. please let me know if these people are still allowed to do this. Also what about the beach vendors? I actually want them there!! Thanks in advance.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Beach vendors

Quote Originally Posted by Mrrockydog View Post
    We always enjoy the locals who walk along the beach and sing etc. please let me know if these people are still allowed to do this. Also what about the beach vendors? I actually want them there!! Thanks in advance.
    Everyone wants them there, but currently they are not certified so they are not allowed. To be honest, there are not enough visitors to provide them a living anyway. They still have to feed their families and walking an empty beach won't do that. The Negril Today picture I posted yesterday was taken two days ago, there were a total of 4 people in the photo...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Everyone wants them there, but currently they are not certified so they are not allowed. To be honest, there are not enough visitors to provide them a living anyway. They still have to feed their families and walking an empty beach won't do that. The Negril Today picture I posted yesterday was taken two days ago, there were a total of 4 people in the photo...
    I know that typically this is the slow season anyways. How slow do you think it is now compared to a normal August?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    I know that typically this is the slow season anyways. How slow do you think it is now compared to a normal August?
    This is like August from 1985... off the chart slow....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yeah its got to be really hard on everybody there being most make thei
    r money one way or another from tourism

User Info Menu

I’m booked for thanksgiving week. I just hope the virus is gone by then.