Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: November in Negril

User Info Menu

November in Negril

I rebooked my trip for the week of thanksgiving and staying at RIU Tropical Bay. How is the weather etc in November ??? I need to be there in that water. ❤️💕

User Info Menu

Re: November in Negril

Quote Originally Posted by Mrrockydog View Post
    I rebooked my trip for the week of thanksgiving and staying at RIU Tropical Bay. How is the weather etc in November ??? I need to be there in that water. ❤️💕
    I have been going in November for 30+ years and the weather is just fine. It usually is about 84 degrees F. during the day and around 80 degrees F. at night.
    It isn't that rainy but, if it does rain, it is a usual 3:00pm like clockwork shower and then 15 minutes later you wouldn't know it happened. I like it also because it is still pre-season so it is a little quieter but this year, everything is a little quieter, I think. Here is a link to some general information on the weather. https://www.holiday-weather.com/negr...rages/november

Have a great trip, I will be leaving just before you arrive this year.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

The weather year round is great, very little variety, unless of course a storm gets near by.

Guessing the weather for any particular time in November is purely a guess.

You will have a great time!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

The water is still wonderfully warm In November!! I really enjoy late fall there.

User Info Menu

We usually go in November because it's our anniversary month. We think it's perfect in Nov. The water temp is warmer than in the winter although it's never really cold. It's my favorite time of year to go except for one thing-if you go in Nov. when you get home you have an entire cold winter ahead of you where you will be wishing you had waited till then to go

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SVW View Post
    We usually go in November because it's our anniversary month. We think it's perfect in Nov. The water temp is warmer than in the winter although it's never really cold. It's my favorite time of year to go except for one thing-if you go in Nov. when you get home you have an entire cold winter ahead of you where you will be wishing you had waited till then to go
    That's why I go back in Feb every year.. lol. As for temperature in Nov, it's usually mid 80's (been going after thanksgiving the last 6 years and this will be my 7th).