Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: LTU Garden and LTU Cliff

Administrator

User Info Menu

LTU Garden and LTU Cliff

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: LTU Garden and LTU Cliff

LTu Garden is offering 40% discount off the original price on website only on new bookings valid from Aug 19- Nov 31, 2020 on our fans rooms and 20% discount A/C villas. Not including taxes and fee.

Contact them for their monthly specials going on now!!

http://ltugarden.com/
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: LTU Garden and LTU Cliff

As a longtime (since 1983) traveler to Negril and regular guest of LTU for years I highly recommend this little West End gem. It is not a large cliffside resort (been there, done that) but in some ways it is better. The gardens are lush and beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The pool area is like an oasis complete with waterfall. Even the occasional Doctor Bird sighting.

Walk across the street and you're on the cliffs (Robs photo shows Ricks flagpole in the background for reference) at one of the great old-school Jamaican watering holes. Locals, ex-pats and tourists combine to create quite a unique scene. We've been there in various seasons. This years New Years Eve party was exceptional. Also the kitchen is one of the best on the West End, ranking somewhere between Sips n Bites and Ivan's.

But best of all are its people. It is a small staff and you quickly become "their" people and ultimately family. Luka and Kerry Ann have done a masterful job of updating the place since they came in a few years ago. Yet most of all I give them credit for doing so while maintaining the "old-school Jamaica" vibe that has become harder and harder to find in todays Negril.

Please forgive my passionate ramblings but this is important to me. In any other year my wife and I would be heading down soon to help in our small way to bridge the summertime swoon for our LTU family. This year I am medically unable to travel in the midst of pandemic, hence my frustration. I keep telling myself every likkle thing gonna be all right. Soon come.

Respect