Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****** giving thanks *******

User Info Menu

Talking ****** giving thanks *******

Boardie Family - I have so much to be thankful for this day of Thanksgiving. You guys are one of them. This website is a daily ritual for me and has been for years (maybe that is compulsive but it is true). People from all over the world coming together and supporting each other, sharing information and sharing their love for a beautiful island in the sea.

The joy I get from the posts has helped me thru ruff times and the wait in between trips. I have formed friendships with people I have never met in person and have met some people from the board and hugged them after just typing to them for so long (lol).

In an every changing life....you guys are the one thing I can count on to be there - just a few clicks away. So thank you and I love you all. Enjoy your day - you are all here with me as I have my first JA thanksgiving day.......bless
    Name:  167689_183064111713035_100000283431000_566271_7686912_n.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  87.6 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Awwww Sweetness, that was so sweet (but I would expect nothing less from the one we all call Sweetness)

I feel the same way, you said it all so perfectly!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am thankful that you are there and enjoying your time, and I am thankful that Raul and I will be there again in April.
    I am thankful for all the friends we have made from this site, and all of those we will make.
    And I too am thankful for this site that has brought us all together, gives us daily updates, and multiple pictures and reports from the place we all love and can help feed our needs until our next reach.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sweetness.....I can only imagine your feast today, along with your view, and of course then your smile! All the best!

User Info Menu

Well said Sweetness and Marley...my sentiments exactly.
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Awwww.... I second the sentiments. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

User Info Menu

Well said by both of the above, what I was feeling, but did not know how to put into words. Many blessings to all of you today & always. Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Thanks and blessings for our big boardie family!

User Info Menu

Well said everyone! Blessings to all!

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving !

Name:  IMG_0904.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  85.1 KB

Time to give thanks for,
    Family & Friends
    Good food
    and the beautiful things we see everyday...
    lets not take it all for granted...

Blessings and respect

Dave & Cindy

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving!!

User Info Menu

I would like to give thanks to all the men and women around the world, and from all countries, who do their best in preserving Peace on Earth. God Bless us all!
    Life is simple...

It is people who make it difficult!