Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ****** giving thanks *******

User Info Menu

Happy Holidays to everyone. My son-in-law has the turkey going in the pellet barbeque already (8am Pacific time). Wish I were home in Jamaica though. Soon come if the healing process continues. Maybe January.
    If your dream doesn't include the "impossible", it's too small - Joel Osteen

User Info Menu

Sweetness, your loving words almost made me cry.
    Have the most wonderful Thanksgiving in Jamaica. Enjoy every minute you're there.
    And to the entire boardie family: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Negrilites wherever you are today. Peace and Love to you all.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

as everybody seems to be saying thank u. here's a classic 1960s song written by Paul McCartnery's brother Micheal

User Info Menu

Lido I join you in saying thank you to al those in the service and their families that have an empty seat at the table today. Much respect.

JAMiss - healing prayers and I "feel" your spirit here in JA today. Where ever we are may be feel the love.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sweetness, I've never met you but I am thankful for your words, you have a true gift being able to so eloquently speak from the heart. I am so thankful for all the people in my life. Sometimes I feel down and this site always seems to help to pick me up. Thanks for that!!

Peace and blessings,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

User Info Menu

Happy Turkey Day everyone! What wonderful words that have already been said...can't top them! but dido!
    T

User Info Menu

Sweetness, I am thankful for all the wonderful memories my life holds, and one of those is definitely the short time I spent with you in Negril at the Red Dragon. Which does not eliminate the fact that I am jealous as hell you are there and I am here with snow under my feet!

What a lovely tribute to The Family.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and here's to the next time we meet!