Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Testing the Travel Authorization system

Administrator

User Info Menu

Testing the Travel Authorization system

Last Friday, a friend had been waiting for his approval. Nothing came, no approval or denial. His flight was Friday the 21st. On Saturday his approval came, albeit too late. This morning at 9:30am he sent a new negative test done over the weekend for approval for a newly scheduled flight this Friday.

We will keep you up to date on what transpires.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Testing the Travel Authorization system

I (we) sure hope to hear from you that the system is back on track and that his reply comes back in the time frame set out on the website (1-3 days). Thanks!

User Info Menu

I sure hope that the process becomes streamlined and less worrisome as we get closer to our travel date in November, I really don't want to cancel our trip again. I know that it's still two plus months away, but soon come has a way of sneaking up on you.

User Info Menu

I get tested every week, but my paper results come by mail, they should come in weekly, but some times it takes longer. As we all know what is happening with the mail in the US. Having a record of all negative tests, can this sway approval, and can you upload more than one?
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I just got my travel authorization 3 days after applying but I had to poke the MoH. You can chat with them on WhatsApp at 876-542-6006. Half hour after the chat started I got an email with my authorization. Their responses were about 10 minutes after each of my texts. (1) I asked for an update. (2) They asked for my name and passport #. (3) I texted them the info. (4) They asked for a few minutes to check. (5) I got the email. Give thanks and praises. They're doing an amazing job in difficult circumstances.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Approved this morning by email! Slightly less than 3 days!

Looks like the system is working!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

WooooHoooo MarkY & our friend!!
    Glad the system is getting organized!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bella Bea View Post
    I get tested every week, but my paper results come by mail, they should come in weekly, but some times it takes longer. As we all know what is happening with the mail in the US. Having a record of all negative tests, can this sway approval, and can you upload more than one?
    Probably not a good idea to go outside the box and try to influence a Government with extra test results when it only takes one, most recent, test being Negative. This is not an "extra credit" course. Less is best if it is good enough.

JMO
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Probably not a good idea to go outside the box and try to influence a Government with extra test results when it only takes one, most recent, test being Negative. This is not an "extra credit" course. Less is best if it is good enough.

JMO
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]