Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any recent Travel Authorization experiences?

User Info Menu

Re: Any recent Travel Authorization experiences?

So if you are traveling as a family and you get your tests done and apply for entry...I assume you submit each test individually along with an individual email and form for each person. It would be pretty stressful if they respond to a couple of people in the family, but what if one member doesn't hear back till very late or at all? Just curious how they respond to family travel versus solo travel ..I know that you will not be let in with no confirmation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    So if you are traveling as a family and you get your tests done and apply for entry...I assume you submit each test individually along with an individual email and form for each person. It would be pretty stressful if they respond to a couple of people in the family, but what if one member doesn't hear back till very late or at all? Just curious how they respond to family travel versus solo travel ..I know that you will not be let in with no confirmation.
    If I remember correctly when you are applying for authorization one of the questions is how many are in your party. So I assume it's a single authorization for the whole family.

User Info Menu

Please, what is the what’s app number to check on authorization for entry?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christy View Post
    Please, what is the what’s app number to check on authorization for entry?
    I wrote this a few posts before your post in this thread....

Here's the WhatsApp number that's been most successful... 876-542-6006

It can be found & more info in this thread...
    https://negril.com/forum/showthread....app#post218081

User Info Menu

Thanks Lisa,we are writing down every phone number and email that has anything to do with entry into Jamaica so we can be sure to get approval,see you at Thanksgiving time!