Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shopping Question

User Info Menu

Shopping Question

ukran1ans posted a question in another thread about shopping at the mini marts.

That got me thinking.

We will be staying at a non approved private rental house, which means we will have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
    Can we stop somewhere in the resilient corridor
    on the way to Negril to stock up on supplies to help get us through the first 2 weeks?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Shopping Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Animal View Post
    ukran1ans posted a question in another thread about shopping at the mini marts.

That got me thinking.

We will be staying at a non approved private rental house, which means we will have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
    Can we stop somewhere in the resilient corridor
    on the way to Negril to stock up on supplies to help get us through the first 2 weeks?
    Sorry, missed your question.

Since you are staying at a non approved place, to be certain email the JTB.

Not being quarantined first would suggest to me that you should not stop anywhere, but the JTB will answer you on how to arrange your needs.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Shopping Question

Consider also the effects on the place you stop, the owner and employees should you turn out to be carrying the virus. I would expect that they'd have to close for sanitization, contact tracing, etc. The cost to them might be ruinous. I'm sure you can contact a driver who will shop for you and drop your order off where you are staying.