Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rob

User Info Menu

Rob

If I book and travel around Christmas do you know what the restrictions are for Canadians? Getting a Covid test here in Ottawa is next to impossible since it seems as if everyone in the city is going for them - necessary or not!!
    Irie Sue

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Rob

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    If I book and travel around Christmas do you know what the restrictions are for Canadians? Getting a Covid test here in Ottawa is next to impossible since it seems as if everyone in the city is going for them - necessary or not!!
    Canadians at present need no testing, but as Christmas is 3 months away, anything I would say would be a guess at best...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

SLP, the problem I have been finding is getting the airlines to confirm the flights they have posted 3 months out. We still are planning for our December trip, but what they are offering now is different from then. I don’t want to book just to have them cancel or change our dates. Screw up our hotel booking then. And our Canadian airlines don’t refund, only credit. Would want my money back instead of “banked”.
    Fingers crossed we still get to come home in December.
    Puerto Vallarta Jan 1999, Punta Cana 02, Ocho Rios 04, Cuba Breezes Jibacoa Jan 06, Mayan GORM Dec 06, Cozumel Grand Cozumel Jan 08, Mayan Akumal Beach Resort Jan 09, Negril Couples Negril Dec 09, Mayan ABR Oct 10/12/13/15, Negril CSA Dec 10/11/12/13/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob. Who knows where this is going. I guess it's a waiting game.

Stonyplainclint (Clint?), i hear you. I was supposed to be there in March but AC cancelled and gave me a voucher. Now, apparently it has no expiration date and they are giving free Covid insurance for up to 21 days of the trip. It wouldn't work for me since I go for 4-6 weeks.
    Irie Sue