Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What's open for sunsets on the cliff

User Info Menu

What's open for sunsets on the cliff

We are bringing new visitors to Negril and they want to go to Rick's but having already done that we are looking for an alternative, what is currently open on the cliffs that you would recommend, thanks for any suggestions.

User Info Menu

Re: What's open for sunsets on the cliff

Sansan....
    there's a few choice places to visit....
    nearest to Ricks you can stop in at LTU Cliff or Catcha Falling Star has a happy hour currently from 3-5pm....
    also open for their fabulous jerk chicken is 3 Dives and at Xtabi you can visit the bar, have dinner & explore their caves.

User Info Menu

I'm partial to LTU Cliff but I must say I think the wood-grilled lobster (in season) at 3 Dives is the best in Negril. I also think it's the westernmost point on the island.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the great suggestions, have to agree about 3 Dives. I was not sure what had been certified to reopen at this time and did not want to get our friends excited to be going to a certain place and it be still closed.