Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feb RollCall... Looking for more Optimists...

User Info Menu

Re: Feb RollCall... Looking for more Optimists...

We’ll be traveling with a 3 and 5 year old. Both are experienced mask wearers but I’m wondering what the rules are for children that age in Jamaica? Or is it up to the resorts?

User Info Menu

I don’t know the official rules but must say on our resent trip how impressed I was with children wearing masks while traveling. I think children are dealing with pandemic restrictions at least as well as adults, if not better.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    I don’t know the official rules but must say on our resent trip how impressed I was with children wearing masks while traveling. I think children are dealing with pandemic restrictions at least as well as adults, if not better.
    Yeah we had a tough time getting the 3 year old to wear it at first but she’s gotten used to it now as her preschool requires it.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Feb RollCall... Looking for more Optimists...

Feb 3-13 for our 40th Anniversary! Staying at Sunset at the Palms (17th trip to JA but first to this resort). Keeping fingers crossed
    [/url]

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple says they are reopening March 1st

User Info Menu

Sunfun and mr sunfun Jan 27- Feb 10 point village..... we are tired of Wisconsin snow already...

User Info Menu

Millie and I sadly had to cancel our February plans this year to take care of vulnerable family members. We’ll plan on next year - February 2022.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankk View Post
    Millie and I sadly had to cancel our February plans this year to take care of vulnerable family members. We’ll plan on next year - February 2022.
    Sorry to hear that Frank. It's looking more and more like I'll be at least postponing my trip from Feb to April (depending on the vaccine status).

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, we are sad to say, we as well have cancelled our trip for Feb. 2021. We will be there next year for sure. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Smokehouse and LaVerna

User Info Menu

Russ In MN and Tracey will, sadly, not be in Negril in February 2021. Disappointing to say the least! See you all in 2022