Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Favorite Catcha rooms?

User Info Menu

Favorite Catcha rooms?

Hoping to take advantage of Catcha’s 50% off in the coming months. What’s your favorite room? Sagittarius looks appealing. Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Re: Favorite Catcha rooms?

We usually stay in Virgo.....at the end of the property by Banana Shout....quiet, nice veranda....music from Ricks with out having to go there....bedroom is separate from the living space so one can sleep in while the other enjoys the house and veranda....kitchenette is nice too for snacks and easy meals.
    Also like Libra....near to the restaurant and bar, nice big veranda with a hammock.....but it is one room and there is no "kitchen"....coffee pot and microwave are good for a short trip. Any room at Catcha is a good choice.

User Info Menu

We have stayed in Virgo and Skye, and the one right at the gate. Skye was our favorite.

User Info Menu

Definitely Libra...I was the first guest to stay in that newly constructed bungalow post Ivan..Feb. '05...not much was left where the current restaurant..Ivan's bar & Sagittarius stand only the common kitchen was there in the rooms closest to the road..I paid $70.00 a nite for a 2 week stay & returned same time in '06 at in increased rate of $75.00 a nite..Susan tells a great story about my stay with them.. it's incredible what it is today

User Info Menu

Pisces is definitely my favorite. Laugh if you want, but I live in a 4k sq foot house on the water here in Wisconsin so when I go to Negril I love how rustic it is. When we travel to Atlantis in the Bahamas or the Wynn in Vegas everything is 5 star. I love going back to Catcha to enjoy a simpler vacation, reminds me of when I was at UW as a student. My friends laugh when I show them the pics but I think it is a little slice of heaven. Unless you are a light sleeper that is...
    Free Vybz Kartel