Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: I hate when that happens.Day 1 and 2

User Info Menu

Dave, you are such an ambitious guy! Could you bottle some of that energy, I will buy it!!!!!

User Info Menu

"Ok so I had a little incident with the route taxi, but no big deal "
    Oh...do tell..this sounds good.

User Info Menu

So its the last day today, Spratts party was great, tonnes of boardies and others. Ate goat and the manish water! Had the soup in the dark so I couldnt see what was in it! Yesterday just hung around by the pool in the morning and then a beach walk in the afternoon, There was another route cab incident, maybe I should just walk from now on! This one was not a big deal, packed in like a sardine as I try to unfold and get out you know those rain deflector thingys, well pulling myself from the deep luxurious seat that thing broke! I thought the driver was going to cry (look man you broke it!)Soory dude it was an accident ok so it turned into a $500 route taxi ride! It only needed a little glue!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

In case any one was wondering I missed the marathon this morning! Maybe next year! I had been training with Redstripe for the last ten days, but they cheaped out with the sponsorship money! The only other offer I had was a tshirt that said "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH REALNEGRIL.COM" I think thats a disclaimer not a sponsorship!

User Info Menu

When I get home I will get some pictures up from my camera, not sure whats on there! but I know there are a lot from the Spratt party for sure!

User Info Menu

Safe journey home
    Look forward to more pics

User Info Menu

Have a safe trip home poolguy!!!

User Info Menu

Made it home no problem mon, other thaqn a few extra questions at immigration in Toronto. My flight left at 8:30 pm and was in my truck ready to hit the highway at 1:30 am for the 3 hour drive, as you can guess was a rough sunday. Try to get up some pictures later.

User Info Menu

great report, poolguy! you are a true artiste!