My wife and I spent a week at Swept Away in early July shortly after Jamaica opened the country back up to visitors. It was quite an eye opener for the impact the virus has had on our second home. Our diver, Patrick Clark who we have used for 25 years, said we were his first fare since March. Please remember him if you need a driver. The stark contrast in how Jamaica was being very careful with screening, testing and temperature taking versus what we see in the United State was an education in how different countries are handling this virus outbreak.

We always walk the beach when we stay, stopping in at local places to spend some money. This time there was virtually no business open, very few people on the beach and the vendors were much more aggressive, understandable given the economic realities, but a little scary. We usually walk to Alfred's and back daily but this time turned around less than a mile into our walk. It was the first time we felt like we should stay on CSA property as we never just stay on property as we so enjoy experiencing the country, people and all it has to offer. My question is how are the locals faring with reopening and has the traffic on the beach picked up. We are scheduled to return in November and would like Rob or any of the board posters to weigh in on their experiences since July. Many thanks,

Jack