Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rough seas

User Info Menu

Rough seas

Just looked at Rick's webcam and it looks pretty rough there today, anyone have pictures from the beach?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Rough seas

We are still experiencing effects from Delta. Even as it moves off it is getting stronger and larger. We are hunkering down at home today!

Maybe tomorrow...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    We are still experiencing effects from Delta. Even as it moves off it is getting stronger and larger. We are hunkering down at home today!

Maybe tomorrow...
    I've often wondered what hunkering is...even when I'm doing it...Am I hunkering properly? Do I need a mask?

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Watching Rick's cam-Man, the views are amazing. Hope everyone is well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Ugh, so many commercials on this blog hard to find content. Its in reverse order maybe configurable?
    Longtime follower.
    Death does not concern us., because as long as we exist, death is not here. And once it does come, we no longer exist.
    - Epicurus

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jah Bless View Post
    Ugh, so many commercials on this blog hard to find content. Its in reverse order maybe configurable?
    Longtime follower.
    Yes, the forum is self configurable. You can set it to show oldest or newest responses first.

To configure, click on the Settings button at the top. Then scroll down until you find the My Settings section. There look for the My Account section which has a General Settings option. Choose that and you can configure the forum display as you like.

As for the ads, Google has been effected by the pandemic as well and it has told publishers (us) that they are experimenting with ad placements. Some days I see multiple same ads on top of each other which I can't fathom the "experimentation" in that. Seems like pure irritation.

Google gives us a feedback area and I add my complaints and suggestions to it all the time.

The site is not free to operate and unlike FB we don't own the copyright on everything you write or post, including your pictures.

For those that don't know, FB keeps copies and owns a perpetual copyright on them, meaning they can use them for whatever reason they want in the near or distant future. Forever...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

First, I’m sorry for responding of “rough seas” post.

I attempted to post a screen shot of what I’m seeing on my iPhone. It should be shown below.

Maybe site is set up for PC, not mobile. Years ago i would access this site by PC only, but now i live by the mobile. Hope this feedback helps.

Ps - shame on google for hijacking this site as beta test!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Death does not concern us., because as long as we exist, death is not here. And once it does come, we no longer exist.
    - Epicurus