Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North and South Corridors

User Info Menu

North and South Corridors

Trying to figure out whether as a tourist you can visit the South corridor if you are staying in the North Corridor. Anyone know?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: North and South Corridors

Quote Originally Posted by Barb111 View Post
    Trying to figure out whether as a tourist you can visit the South corridor if you are staying in the North Corridor. Anyone know?
    Yes, as long as you use authorized transportation and visit authorized Covid Resilient entities. This may be updated as the FAQ section of JTB site is being changed. They have been working on the site all day, changes are being made as I type this.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Here is the link that says you can now travel between the north corridor and the one to the south.

https://www.jtbonline.org/wp-content...msJkZ3UGBymKuU

User Info Menu

Thank you, I did see that. It wasn’t so much a question about split stays. As you move from one corridor to the other and stay in whichever one your are residing. It was more, if I am staying in Negril, can I do excursions in the south corridor.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Yes, as long as you use authorized transportation and visit authorized Covid Resilient entities. This may be updated as the FAQ section of JTB site is being changed. They have been working on the site all day, changes are being made as I type this.
    So Rob, Barb111 has a good question. I'll ask it too but be a little specific. Can I travel from Negril to Sav, shop at Shoppers Fair and get my vehicle papers in order at the government office? Initial travel to get vehicle papers/ insurance will be with a red plate driver.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    So Rob, Barb111 has a good question. I'll ask it too but be a little specific. Can I travel from Negril to Sav, shop at Shoppers Fair and get my vehicle papers in order at the government office? Initial travel to get vehicle papers/ insurance will be with a red plate driver.
    Are you coming in as a tourist or a resident?

User Info Menu

Long term tourist. November to April.

User Info Menu

I am coming as a tourist, staying in Negril, but interested in excursions in the southern corridor.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    Long term tourist. November to April.
    Are you staying in an approved Covid Resilient property?