Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: LIve Music in Negril?

User Info Menu

LIve Music in Negril?

I am going to Negril on 10/21... is there any live music happening now? I know there is a curfew but thought maybe earlier. The Negril.com calendar lists live music but that may be old. How about Pushcart at Rockhouse, do they still have live music. Any recommendations?

User Info Menu

Re: LIve Music in Negril?

Hey Spice girl ,
    Please post a trip report after your journey. It will be great to know how things are in Negril. We’re heading down in January, I too was wondering about live music. Also curious if 3 dives is open.

Administrator

User Info Menu

3Dives is open!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Sure... and btw, Pushcart "is closed until further notice"

User Info Menu

I just returned on Monday . The only place really is Bourbon beach hung out there everyday they have a DJ everyday and Live music Sunday and Wednesday make sure to bring money to tip the bands !!! Was still a great time even though not many people there .

User Info Menu

Hey 619, thanks for the update..was the live music at Bourbon beach in the afternoon like at 3pm or later in the day ? Were Frankie Beard, Ducky ,Isax or Pinky Dread playing ? Going in November for 5 weeks and hope for more live music. irie vibes

User Info Menu

Wish I could say I remember all the bands but I don’t for obvious reasons .....I would the live music started around 2 or so they would have a DJ or DJs before and I was there all day I was happy with anything cause no concerts or places to go listen to music here now do to covid !! Maybe will have more in November hopefully curfews will change and that will make a difference .

User Info Menu

Hi Doc,we are staying down at Fun Holiday for 12 days at Spanksgiving time,hope to run into you someplace,been awhile!!

User Info Menu

cool Naturally I'll be at Hedo for Spanksgiving till the 28th then White Sands..hopefully Drifters and/or Boat Bar will be open by then also, I'll be at Rondel Village for some of their Happy Hours W, F and Sunday....come on up and reintroduce yourselves cool runnings