Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Little Bay Country Club

User Info Menu

Little Bay Country Club

Looking for some feedback ......
    I use Airbnb and Vrbo here in the states for my travels
    been hitting the rock since 1997.. Many visits to many properties... With today's travel restrictions I logged on to the web engines
    I was impressed with Little Bay Country Club and the multiple properties that are available
    Yes I know they are in Bloody Bay,,,My first trip to Negril was Couples Negril
    My question is , can I get some feedback on this property?
    I am open to exploring this option...Condo and secluded property which might be comfortable for My travel guests,, will be first timers and young adults
    Your thoughts ???

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Little Bay Country Club

The properties are new, and very nice.

But I do not think that they are Covid Resilient certified.

Write the JTB or Ministry of Tourism and ask. Otherwise you would have to quarantine 14 days.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Little Bay Country Club

Hey Negrilbound,

Excellent property with a nice variety of units to rent. Probably the safest/most secure "gated" community in Negril not to mention one of the most well kept. It's nice to be able to walk Bloody Bay (avoid the 7 Mile higglers) as well as have your own private beach and a huge infinity pool. If there is anything specific that you would like to know please reach out.