Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report - October 30 - November 8, 2020 AKA "The Election Trip"

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report - October 30 - November 8, 2020 AKA "The Election Trip"

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Great trip report, thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Yamon' Monty & Melo. Thanks for the trip report and pictures. Today is 11/3. 70 some degrees here in western Minnesota. Should be 10 degrees. Crazy mon'. Say, favor??? If you go back to Seastar ,get us 2 Jamaica flag masks from Francine , and tell her they are for Todd & Debbie. Give Chris a slug in the arm from me. {just kidding.....?}Then you can mail them to us when you get back to the US. We will pay you. Thanks, kids! One love.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the great report,it's helping us get through these last 14 days before we head down there!!

User Info Menu

Great report guys!

User Info Menu

Another rainy day so bar hopping we went!!! First on the beach to Sunnyside

Name:  Sunyside.jpg
Views: 4414
Size:  2.49 MB

Then off to Red Dragon for lunch, and yep, the jerk pork still as good as ever and the beers remain the coldest around. Sorry forgot to take the picture of the pork before we ate it.

Next we went to another bar up the hill from Red Dragon but the person we went to see was not there so we only had one drink and left.

Stopped at Collette's again and I still forgot the picture, we will be back and I promise to get one at some point.

Final stop was what we call the Purple Bar on the road to Sav out by Sheffield. It's a great place with a nice local vibe.

Name:  PurpleBar.jpg
Views: 4356
Size:  2.08 MB

We walked into a party of locals hanging at the bar so we sort of hung over by the side and observed the rowdiness. The bartender was nice enough to pour me a Q of rum and made a little private bar for me so we wouldn't have to "barge in" when we needed more drinks. It was a great time at a great little bar.

Name:  PrivateBar.jpg
Views: 4627
Size:  636.1 KB

I always get a kick out of the various posters/calendars that advertise White Rum, Magnum, etc. The good folks at Magnum out did themselves with their 2020 Calendar.

Name:  Poster.jpg
Views: 4330
Size:  861.3 KB

No rain today, but it is cloudy and overcast and the sea has kicked up some so we are having a late breakfast at Rondel and considering what the plans might be for the day. We may just hang here for a while and see what develops.

User Info Menu

Irie report!! Good times!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Those Magnum calendars make nice gifts for the Younger fella's man-cave walls. As, my wife is rolling her eyes! {again} They can tell all their friends "Look what Uncle Monty brought me from Jamaica"!

User Info Menu

Patiently awaiting another onsite post......

VVHT

User Info Menu

Love the report

Respect

Bikermike