Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Remnants of Zeta...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Remnants of Zeta...

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Remnants of Zeta...

Waiting for Zeta right now (Wed.) in New Orleans by about 8 pm local time. I'd rather be there with friends on the West End right now instead of hunkered down waiting for the electric to go out.

User Info Menu

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone in the path of the storm....stay safe!

User Info Menu

Rob, please remind me of the lady's name with her back to us. have known her and her son Germaine since my red ground days

User Info Menu

Zeta is pushing weather north. It is raining here tonight and the temperature is falling. Report says temperatures in 40"s, wind gust to 25mph, with 1-2 inches of cold rain tomorrow. (I am in Indiana.) Can't wait to head out for Negril!

User Info Menu

Wind gusts to 55 here in NC.And lots of rain!!

User Info Menu

Zeta blew through New Orleans last night with winds near 90mph. Fortunately it was moving so fast that the eyewall only took about an hour to move through. Then we were in the dead calm of the eye for about an hour and when the south side moved through the wind never got above 35 mph. This morning it is a bright sunshiny day and 60 degrees. We came through OK but my yard is covered in limbs, leaves and various small debris. Clean up time in the Big Easy!