Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nov 7th We wait!

User Info Menu

Re: Nov 7th We wait!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby701 View Post
    It's great seeing the process improve and fellow travellers get to enjoy what may be the most welcome trip in a long time! Enjoy!
    We will thank you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMike View Post
    Bill and Donna, have fun, be safe and enjoy your time in Paradise.

Respect.

Bikemike

aka, semi (and crew)
    Thanks Mike,it's going to be a blast with the crew we travel with!

User Info Menu

The bags are packed heading to rhe airport at 345am our flight to Charlotte boards at 540. We arrive at MBJ at 12:40pm.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    The bags are packed heading to rhe airport at 345am our flight to Charlotte boards at 540. We arrive at MBJ at 12:40pm.
    Enjoy 🇯🇲🌺

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Enjoy 🇯🇲🌺
    Thanks Lisa let me know when you and Rob can drop by to catch up and have a cold one!

User Info Menu

Well we had a rain day on Saturday all day Saturday. Better on Sunday. More beach coming back every day. Beach vendors are back saw the lobster guy 3 fruit guys a few rastas. Name:  inbound895368738076546826.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  4.35 MB.People

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing!! Any Alfred’s swim platform sightings?? I hope you’re having some better weather now. Have a wonderful time!!

User Info Menu

Re: Nov 7th We made it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    Thanks for sharing!! Any Alfred’s swim platform sightings?? I hope you’re having some better weather now. Have a wonderful time!!
    We saw it yesterday between Fun Holiday and White Sands. Did have a Sign float up to Fun Holiday for Rasta Hut. I have pics just can't get them attached.
    Last edited by Celinda; 11-11-2020 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Trying to attach pics

User Info Menu

We’ve been there for some amazing storms over the years. 19 years ago over Christmas got into my first rip current and after much work made it to the swim area rope and pulled two os us back to the beach. It was within the Idle Awhile swim area!! Waves got so go so high our friends couldn’t see us from the beach. Fun and scary experience...won’t be doing that again. Dang I love that place!! Thanks for the report!!

User Info Menu

Re: Nov 7th We made it!

Had a Sign float up to Fun HolidayAttachment 55371 it was to ruff for us to swim the first couple of daysAttachment 55372 but That's ok we just used the pool. Attachment 55374Attachment 55375
    We shared the hotel with 2 or 3 other couples. No buffet but we were fine ordering of the what they had that day menu. Finally it calmed down and we even saw people walking the beach.Attachment 55376Attachment 55377Attachment 55378
    It was our bartender Donovan s sons birthday so we made a trip to town and got him presents.Attachment 55379Attachment 55380 Please take extra tip money. We did and the people appreciate it so much. On Thursday and Friday the boats were finally out!
    Last edited by Celinda; 11-16-2020 at 05:16 PM.