Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Transfer from airport.......

User Info Menu

Transfer from airport.......

Could anyone advise me of the best safest transfers from Montego Bay airport to RIU Tropical Bay resort in Negril??

User Info Menu

Re: Transfer from airport.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mrrockydog View Post
    Could anyone advise me of the best safest transfers from Montego Bay airport to RIU Tropical Bay resort in Negril??
    Luxurious Carib Tours. http://luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.com/ Friendly, safe, reliable, and affordable.
    Last edited by Todd; 11-02-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

We provide private Airport transfers at very reasonable prices. We are highly recommended by customers that uses our service. Contact us at 1876 798 8382 or email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica
    Negril, Jamaica
    Cell 1: +1876-798-8382
    Email: luxuriouscaribtours@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Four of us used Luxurious Carib Tours last month for round trip transfers from Mobay to SATP and he was waiting for us with a sign outside the airport as usual. The van was almost brand new and Orville had ice cold Red Stripes ready for us. Andre was quick to respond to our emails and answer any questions we had about the arrangements.

User Info Menu

We have used Patrick Clarke for 25 years and is professional, on-time, safe and everything we could ask for in a driver. He is listed as Pat's Transportation Service on this Board's link to Transportation Services and his number is 876-847-1536. Tell him Jack and Donna referred you, you won't be disappointed.

User Info Menu

Clive's has always treated me well for what I feel is a reasonable price.

http://clivestransportservicejamaica.com/

Most, if not all, private transfers will make stops along the way if you need to stock up on provisions or top off a cell phone.
    Johio