Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Reports - Bag of Goodies ~~

User Info Menu

Exclamation ~~ Sweetness Trip Reports - Bag of Goodies ~~

....quiet day today but ran to see my likkle boys after school and one of my favorite moments.....got out of the Westenda van and down the way see my sweet bayabee and he comes runnin supersonic speed and jump in my arms and I swing him round - staff in the van crack BIG smiles "Ohkay Sweetness" - sat inna yaad with them and grandma and hear about the struggles of life and give thanks for life itself and make arrangements to soon have the boys come out for the day to swim and watch cartoon of course and eat popcorn. I brought some crochet needles, ropes and clothespins for her and tell the boys they mus wait for their prizes. Only tree of my 5 boys there - all growing like weeds.

Produce lady drop off my order for sorrell and I am so excited to boil it up tomorrow and have some. So delicious!!!! Never saw the fresh buds.....first time I tried it was this past Christmas when I was here and my host at Blue Horizon brought it to me Christmas morning along w/some cake. Mmmmm. so fresh and cinaminy. I found tea bags of sorrel in Austin at the African food store and its good but just not the same as fressh.

another day in paradise......I am blessed.

Name:  006.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  57.2 KB
    Name:  010.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  42.4 KB
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  37.5 KB
    Name:  016.JPG
Views: 218
Size:  90.5 KB
    Name:  013.JPG
Views: 228
Size:  89.9 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

nice Sweetness, sounds peaceful and relaxed! great pics again!