Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Club Mobay worth it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Is Club Mobay worth it?

Thought I would share for those that are undecided....

Two people...same flight...
    First person without Club Mobay...out of the airport in 1 hour.
    Second person with Club Mobay was out of the airport in 30 min. including filling their giant beer mugs!

User Info Menu

Re: Is Club Mobay worth it?

A good idea is to check how many flights are arriving at the time your flight is, you can do it here: https://www.flightstats.com/v2/fligh.../arrivals/MBJ?

If there's a lot of flights it's good to get Club Mobay. For me, when I came in early October, I was through the airport in under half an hour without Club Mobay.

I'll be flying on on Friday Nov 20th and I can see only one other flight before mine (using last week's schedule) and it's arriving over an hour before mine (Swoop air). So good idea to check flights on the link above.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Thought I would share for those that are undecided....

Two people...same flight...
    First person without Club Mobay...out of the airport in 1 hour.
    Second person with Club Mobay was out of the airport in 30 min. including filling their giant beer mugs!
    Sorry to miss you girl but it was nice to see Rob.
    We used Club Mobay for the first time on the 7th. 3 Flights landed there was a dozen Club Mobay reps. We were in line but it was smaller then the other line. We used hand sanitizer at every corner. Had our temp taken waited for the next available health examiner to question us. Then our rep took us to the customs line then got our bags and gave our declaration paper to the last stop. When out to club Mobay had a quick sandwich and drink then out to find our driver Linston. Took a hour but without it would have been longer and with the new stops and lines it was helpful.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    Sorry to miss you girl but it was nice to see Rob.
    We used Club Mobay for the first time on the 7th. 3 Flights landed there was a dozen Club Mobay reps. We were in line but it was smaller then the other line. We used hand sanitizer at every corner. Had our temp taken waited for the next available health examiner to question us. Then our rep took us to the customs line then got our bags and gave our declaration paper to the last stop. When out to club Mobay had a quick sandwich and drink then out to find our driver Linston. Took a hour but without it would have been longer and with the new stops and lines it was helpful.
    We have used Club MoBay and find value in the service. I am aware of the lounge with food and drink on the departure side. Is there an arrival lounge with food and drink? (Also use Linston)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tahrheel View Post
    We have used Club MoBay and find value in the service. I am aware of the lounge with food and drink on the departure side. Is there an arrival lounge with food and drink? (Also use Linston)
    Last time I was there they had 2 smaller lounges. Draft beer, run punch, few wiches, chips etc. Still nice to pause for a moment with a couple of cold ones after doing battle to get there.

User Info Menu

We have never felt the need to use it, but this time there are 5 flights arriving within minutes of our arrival. We will be using it for sure this time!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

The flight I mentioned came in 30 min. after the previous flight.

User Info Menu

Club Mobay is a really nice way to start and end your vacation.

User Info Menu

Even the best travel days suck. Any little bit of pampering is well worth it in my opinion!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Very worth it....especially in these days of travel.