Chairman's Appeal
Children of Jamaica need your help!

Hello everyone,

I hope your are well spiritually, physically and mentally. It is no secret how COVID-19 has interrupted our lives. However, I encourage you to continue to push through the challenges we face from day to day as together we will overcome.

Our education system in Jamaica is facing a great challenge and I am moved to continue to seek help and create opportunities for the children of Jamaica.

Many children in Jamaica are being left behind as a result of the lack of devices needed for their virtual classes which are now mandatory for all schools, considering the impact of the COVID19 pandemic on the education system since March 2020.

It is on this note, I am hereby appealing to all friends of Jamaica around the world for your assistance in helping these Jamaican children obtain the necessary devices (Android tablets and laptops) needed for them to be successful at their online classes.

Tablets and Laptops can be shipped or delivered to any Dennis Shipping Company location in the United States, to be shipped to Jamaica free of cost. However, the cost for custom remains high, and so I’m making an appeal for the assistance of such likewise.

If you are unable to pick up a device and have it delivered to Dennis Shipping in the US, the option of donating cash for a tablet purchase in Jamaica is also available.

Due to the urgency of obtaining these devices, NEET is accepting cash donations for the purchasing of devices via credit cards payments. Kindly reach out to NEET via email or whatsapp us at 876-849-5895 indicating your interest to donate so that we can charge and register your donation.

Thank you for you assistance in helping us to secure the future of our Jamaican children.

Sincerely,
Winston Wellington (Chairman)
Negril Education Environment Trust
Local Phone: 876-957-3683
International Line:
Cell: 876-849-5895

Negril Education Environment Trust | www.neetja.com

Negril Education Environment Trust
Norman Manley BLVD
Negril, JMDWD14 Jamaica