Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From Our Likkle Cottage in Negril....'The Beach Parade'

Sponsor

User Info Menu

From Our Likkle Cottage in Negril....'The Beach Parade'

The beach is full of the usual suspects wandering up and down selling their wares. There is never a shortage of photo ops....and most of the locals are more than willing to strike a pose A gorgeous day pon da beach....

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sponsor

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

A steel drum on the beach. And at Canoe. I'm interested in new things in Negril. A steel drum band came from Kingston years ago for the party the night before the Reggae Marathon. Other than that, I don't see them much in Negril. Maybe at some A-I's?

Thank you for your wonderful pictures, Sprat - you keep getting better and better and better....and you were great from the start!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the photo fix!

User Info Menu

Beautiful pics, as always Jackie!!....thanks!

User Info Menu

For me, the BEST photo's on here this year. Captured the beach scene so well. Thanks a lot for that, can't wait till April.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Love, love, love your pictures! So much appreciated on a dreary, rainy November morning. Thank you!!!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)