Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Curfew Hours?

User Info Menu

Curfew Hours?

I apologize if this has already been covered in another thread, but are the curfew hours still 9PM to 5AM in Negril?

User Info Menu

Re: Curfew Hours?

Currently the curfew hours in Jamaica are from 10pm to 5am.

For Christmas Day , Boxing Day & New Year's Day the curfew hours are from 7pm to 5am.

User Info Menu

Thank you! Are the curfew hours shorter on those days simply because it is a holiday or is it because people tend to more out and about on those days?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanP View Post
    Thank you! Are the curfew hours shorter on those days simply because it is a holiday or is it because people tend to more out and about on those days?
    The tighter curfew hours for the national holidays is to prevent larger gatherings.

User Info Menu

There goes any New Year's Eve parties. I know how crazy it is then so this is probably a sad but good thing this year.
    Irie Sue

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    There goes any New Year's Eve parties. I know how crazy it is then so this is probably a sad but good thing this year.
    The general populace has a 10pm curfew on New Year's Eve, but festivities will be going on well after midnight at all the hotels and resorts! Parties galore!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!