Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best way to send $$$ to someone in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: Best way to send $$$ to someone in Negril

W.U. is so hit and miss that I vowed I'd never use them again. Sent money to a friend on my W.U. contact list. Lady phoned me about a hour later and asked who I was, where was my friend going to spend my money, blah blah blah. Lady was quite rude as well. How much are we talking about? If you don't want to use Xoom or MoneyGram you could eTransfer to me and I can drive up and give it to her as a merry Xmas. Let me know if interested and I will build your trust in me later. I'd like to say Rob can voucher for me but I'm not sure if that would be a + or -

User Info Menu

Re: Best way to send $$$ to someone in Negril

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    If you don't want to use Xoom or MoneyGram you could eTransfer to me and I can drive up and give it to her as a merry Xmas. Let me know if interested and I will build your trust in me later. I'd like to say Rob can voucher for me but I'm not sure if that would be a + or -
    If he can't vouch for you, Brownsd...I dunno who the heck he could vouch for... 😉