Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Almost Halfway

User Info Menu

Exclamation ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Almost Halfway

Hi boardies!!!

Internet off and on so just now catching up on my reports.
    Name:  005.JPG
Views: 267
Size:  96.7 KB
    Name:  014.JPG
Views: 256
Size:  85.3 KB
    Name:  066.JPG
Views: 265
Size:  97.4 KB
    Name:  028.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  38.5 KB

Saturday brought visits from old friends and new (Sprat, Peter and the SUPER sweet Woodymon). I loved having company. Sat night went to Seastar and the buffet was scrumptious and entertainment big fun. Saw lots of boardies there: the Sprats and Woodymon, BrenJaLee, Negriloholic finally after all these yrs, fellow Texans Scott & Janet, Kat and her hubby, the handsome Poolguy, Deb from Moonlight and my neighbor Jackie from Jackie’s on the Reef…Rob gave me a quick hug but was busy and probably met more but the run kicked in so don’t remember…... Said hello to Chris too. Have to say the service there is top notch. Free shuttle was cool and got me back safely.

Sunday was Bonfire at Westender. I highly recommend you check this out if you like chill vibes mon. the food was delicious. Stewart the Chef extraordinaire made Pineapple Rice & Peas, creamed Callaloo, Jasian chicken and Papaya Escovitch Snappa. Mmmmmmmmm. Super good. That night was an orange sliver of a moon and bright Venus. Moonshine on the sea, millions of stars in the sky, crashing waves, mezmorizing bonfire…….bliss. Had planned on Jerk Fest but it’s so hard for me to leave the yaad.
    Name:  038.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  45.5 KB
    Name:  053.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  80.0 KB
    Name:  065.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  46.2 KB
    Name:  068.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  40.6 KB

Monday same routine (lol) coffee with Betty, clean house, swim, cook, chill. Ran to town for a bit of bizness including my favorite produce lady up the lane by Juicy Patti plaza and then a nice long swim and blended fruit drink at the bar. Shout out to Keemar. Decided to make a new creation….. “Jasagna” and it took hours but it was soooooo worth it. Calaloo w/veg and scotch bonnet like normal, lasagna noodles, homemade cream sauce, white cheese in layers – OMG it was so goooood. Everyone eating leftovers today. Thanks Stewart for the deep baking pan! Off to snorkel. The weather is perfection.
    Much love
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Rob - can you delete this post....its a duplicate of the other w/same name. Did a preview and must have posted it before finalizing. Thanks.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness, pics look awesome and that Jasagna looks mouth-watering. Yum!

User Info Menu

Great food pics ..... Sounds like you're having an amazing time.

User Info Menu

thanks for sharing with us Sweetness...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandy-girl View Post
    Thanks Sweetness, pics look awesome and that Jasagna looks mouth-watering. Yum!
    I second that! Yummy!